1. Data controller
The data controller is P&B S.R.L., with registered office in Vimercate (MB), Via Vittorio Emanuele II, n. 1, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, which can be contacted by e-mail at the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter simply called "Owner".
2. Personal data collected
The data collected by this site includes personal data, cookies, telephone numbers, e-mails.
3. Method of data collection
The data is collected automatically during the use of this site or may be entered voluntarily by the User.
4. Methods of data processing
The processing of personal data is carried out both on paper and electronically, by means of electronic or automated tools, in compliance with current legislation on confidentiality and security and in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency to protect your rights.
The processing is carried out by the organization of the Owner, by third parties responsible for process and / or appointees, whose list is available at the registered office of the Owner.
5. Cookies Policy
The cookies collected during browsing are:
- Technical cookies aimed at the use and navigation of our site.
We use technical cookies to personalize content and ads, analyze our traffic.
- or third-party cookies.
6. Place of data retention
The data are processed at the headquarters of the Owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are located.
7. Purpose, legal basis and mandatory or optional nature of the processing
The personal data you provide will be used exclusively for the following purposes:
- invoicing, credit protection, administrative, management, organizational and functional services for the performance of the activity of the Data Controller, as well as necessary for the protection of legitimate interests in the exercise of the activity of the Data Controller.
- fulfillment of the obligations established by the laws of the State, regulations, community legislation, or by provisions issued by authorities authorized by law and by supervisory and control bodies. The processing of personal data for the purposes a), b) does not require your express consent.
- carrying out marketing and promotional activities for products and services of P & B S.R.L. through commercial communications.
8. Data communication
Your personal data may be communicated, within the limits strictly relevant to the obligations, the tasks and the purposes set out above and in compliance with current legislation on the subject, to the following categories of subjects:
- Subjects to whom this communication must be made in order to fulfill or to demand the fulfillment of specific obligations provided for by laws, regulations and / or Community legislation.
- Service providers that perform functions of data controllers that provide IT and system administration services and RSPP.
- External natural and / or legal persons who provide services that are instrumental to the activities of the Data Controller for the purposes referred to in point 7 above (suppliers, consultants, companies,bodies, professional offices).
9. Data security
The collected data are protected with security measures to prevent manipulation, loss, alteration and unauthorized use. Data from automated processes are managed anonymously.
10. Storage of data
The Data is processed and stored for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and will be deleted upon completion of the processes necessary for the execution of the purposes and within the terms provided for by the law in force.
11. YOUR RIGHTS
For the entire period in which your personal data are stored by the owner you have the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yetregistered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identifying details of the holder, of the persons responsible;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents;
- the update;
- the correction and / or integration of data;
- cancellation; the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law.
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for marketing purposes.
The Data Controller reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time by giving notice to Users on this page. We invite you to periodically consult this page referring to the date of the document.